- Guided tours Covering photographs, manuscripts, first editions,
memorabilia, estate maps, Great Famine material.
- Early 20th century classroom.
- Souvenirs for sale.
- Literary Studies Centre.
- Beautiful Kiltartan Millennium Park and picnic area.
- Guide Leaflets in Five Languages.
- School tours catered for by appointment
Phone: 091 631096/632346
How to Get There:
Kiltartan Gregory Museum is situated
at Kiltartan Cross on the N18 Galway-Limerick road, 3km north
of Gort and 3km off the N66, the main Gort- Loughrea road.(See
|1st June - 31st August
||Daily 10.00 - 18.00
|1st September - 31st May
||Sundays 13.00 - 17.00
Any other time by
Phoning (091) 631069/632346